The anonymous conversation feature allows users to acknowledge comments made on a survey question, letting the respondent know their feedback has been received. This feature notifies the respondent of the reply by sending an email with a unique link and security code. The respondent can continue to anonymously provide feedback using this link engaging in an anonymous conversation.
This feature is configureable on a per survey basis. To enable this feature, in stage one of the survey creation process, Configure, toggle on 'Enable Anonymous Conversations.'
Once you have enabled the feature, and your survey is live, users with the appropriate permissions will be able to acknowledge or respond to comments using the following steps:
1. Navigate to the survey's Results page, find the open-ended question, and click on 'More Details' or anywhere else on the question card.
2. You will then see all of the comments for that question. To the right of the comments, there is a Reactions section. Reactions allow you to click a button to acknowledge comments. Click on the lightbulb to let the respondent know it's a 'great idea', the list icon to let them know you're' working on it,' or the thumbs up to say 'thanks for sharing.'
3. To reply to the comment, click on the orange reply button. It will open up the conversations modal and start a conversation. You can respond in the text box to reply.
4. Employees will receive an email notification with a unique link and an access code to view the response which looks like this:
5. Employees can view the response and continue the discussion if they wish. Anonymity is preserved every step of the way.
6. Any users that have participated in that conversation will be notified and can access the conversation in their Conversations menu.